Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SDC 145 - Feature Flowers - Wednesday with Claudine

Hello all and welcome to my Wednesday post. I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that your getting little peeks of summer!

For this week's challenge over at The Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog our wonderful Valerie Wilson  is asking us to "Feature some Flowers" in our creations!!

What a grew time of year to do this too, with spring peeking through and flowers and plants starting to bud, I'm excited!!!

So for my creations today I decide to use a Jumbo Tag and make a card out of it

I have used Stampotique Stamps -

Sunflower Left ... Carol's Flower Small ... Carol's Flower Large - all by Artist Janet Klein

Agatha Star - By Artist Magda Polakow

Tall Word Collage - By Artist Amy Willson Wellenstein




I hope you have enjoyed my project and maybe gotten some inspiration. Hop on over to my blog at
Claudine's Art Corner for full tutorial




6 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Totally brilliant idea to take a jumbo tag, fold it and make a card!! I can promise you that I am going to do this! Love the spring greens and yellows, Claudine, especially on the sunflower. I also see Carol's flowers as part of your great background. And, of course, I love Agatha's Star--already in my collection! Way to rock our Wednesday!

roc said...

what a clever idea!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your 'tag' card. Great colours and I am so pleased that I have ordered one of these sunflowers.
Corrie x

Vera Lane Studio said...

So springy and lively!

Unknown said...

Great colors, every thing is in harmony! Love it, can feel the summer!

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous images and colours, love it